Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 860 - Mists of Pandarian Day 81

My daily schedule goes something like this:

Dianora will find out which temple to go to for the daily August Temple.  All of the rest of the characters will also do those quests.  The order of difficulty of each temple goes from easiest to hardest: North, East, South, West.  The Black Ox's temple is by far the most annoying and hardest to do.  Fortunately, they're right next to Shado-Pan, so I can bring a friendly NPC over.

After that, I'll fire up my spreadsheet and start grinding away Klaxxi, with the character with the lowest reputation points gets first charge.  Since these usually take much longer, I also queue up LFR.  That has work pretty well,  Fidie managed to get some decent gear out of today's raid.

134/95/80 97 mg/DL 170.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment