Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 863 - Mists of Pandarian Day 84

The Klaxxi daily quests today was a breeze compare to most of the days. For the most part, I should be done with this daily quest hub in about a week. Afterward, I'll probably start doing Serpent Riders again. This time for all of my toons. After doing the dailies, I have a couple of hours left, so I start taking some of my other characters through old world raid as well. As it turns out, some of my characters have never been to Molten Core before, and that requires quit a bit of swimming through lava in Blackrock Depth. Also do to the way the instances changed, once I got attuned, I need to hearth back to my town, and fly back to Blackrock Mountain to get into the raid instance. Blackwing Lair's attunement (Blackrock Spire) does allow you to walk back to the entrance easily. 118/68/54 93 mg/DL 171.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment