Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 1062 - Mists of Pandarian Day 283

Due to the fact that I had to go to my uncle's house for the 4th of July for the firework show, I had to cut short my gaming today.  Still managed to get quit a few things done.  Both the Paladin and Warlock went through their LFR without much to show for other than reputation.  My rogue did get her second set of dagger which dramatically improved her damage capability.  On her way out, there was a call for Nalak raid on the Isle of Thunder.  The rogue have already had her shot at the dragon, but my Death Knight could use some of the possible drop.  Sure enough, I spend the bonus coin on the bonus drop, and got the 4th tier set piece.  The 4th character with 4 piece bonus.

The firework show this year differs in two ways.  The house is finish and inhabited.  There's actually furniture in the house and I remember to bring a jacket this time, remember how cold it was last year.  That was the good news.  The bad news is that there was a very thick layer of fog that blocked all of the view.

116/74/58 86 mg/DL 180lb

No comments:

Post a Comment