Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 1069 - Mists of Pandarian Day 290

While I had hope to get extra sleep today, the on-call had other ideas.  Due to the work, I had to let my brother get his treadmill workout done first.  While waiting for that equipment to be free up, I took my shadow priest through Mount Hyjal raid.  Learning from the mistake of my warlock, I finished up my instance rather quickly.  There are 2 bosses that drops tier 6 tokens.  out of the 12 tokens dropped, my two toons got zero useable ones.  Such is the roll.  I think I'll take my druid through this instance for an updated transmogrification  set.  I already own a tier 6 for my paladin.  The tier 6 for rogue and hunter aren't an improvement over tier 5.  So the only ones I probably want to farm for is shadow priest, warlock and druid.

127/86/70 93 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment