Monday, December 9, 2013

Day 1216 - Mists of Pandarian Day 437

I paid my vehicle registration fee yesterday, online.  I didn't like spending for postage, and I personally preferred to settle all of my bills as soon as I can.  So it's e-check for me.  California DMV website seem to be designed by the folks that have absolutely no idea how normal user would use the site.  For putting in long digits and numbers (routing number and account information) you'd figure most people would've just copy and paste that information in.  Nope, that feature is deliberately turn off.  I have no idea why, but hey, I can type.  It's then I found the second stupid thing, all of the number are blocked off, as if I'm typing in a password.  Now I cannot confirm what I type in.  Good thing for me that I actually did managed to put in the numbers in correctly and I save a bit of money by registering early.  But seriously, this is stupid.

So tomorrow we get the mysterious patch 5.4.2, which includes a mount which no one have any idea on how to acquire it yet.  Lets hope it's doable for me.

115/68.61 86 mg/DL 184.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment