Friday, December 20, 2013

Day 1228 - Mists of Pandarian Day 449

Ever since the start of the Winter Veil holiday event, I've been flying my 9 toons up to Western Plagueland, and then moving them to do the world boss event one by one.  The constant ganking have eased up a bit so I was able to complete that without much difficulty.  I've been getting mostly junks.  Did get 1 Minature Winter Veil Tree dagger on my rogue.  I can probably sell it for transmogrification purpose.  I got a couple of lump of coal and one Rotten Helper Box.  This is the primary reason for me to do these event.

Spend some more quality time on Underhold Flex today.  While I was not able to get pass Thok the Bloodthirsty, I was able to pick up an upgrade tanking shield from Spoils of Pandaria.  The repair bill is really mounting up.

118/66/55 88 mg/DL 183.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment