Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 1289 - Mists of Pandarian Day 510

It's been an up and down day.  I had to leave work early to go to a dentist for the first half of deep cleaning.  It's not fun, plus they have to patch up a loose filling.

It's also patch day which brings its own sets of headache and performance issue.  After running my Death Knight through her round of the Celestials, she got her Legendary cloak.  Afterward, I cycle most of my toons (except for Paladin and Shadow Priest) through Celestials.  My mage got her iLevel 553 glove, completing the set.

I then set my Druid through her quest token grind.  She got 4 to bring the total to 10 which means she'll get her cloak next week.  In between the grind, I also set her upon Black Temple to get her the leather blind fold.  Still no luck.

As night draws to a close, I went through the motion of taking my toons through Karazhan to get that elusive rare mount Fiery Warhouse.  My Paladin didn't get it, but Death Knight got hers.  This means that I really don't need to come back there religiously.  Oh what a pretty pony.  And it's appropriate to have Death Knight obtain this very Death Knight theme mount.

Ogiue on Fiery Worsehorse

114/75/54 80 mg/DL 184lb

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying for that mount forever and it still hasn't dropped! You're so lucky.

    ReplyDelete