Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day 1296 - Mists of Pandarian Day 517

And my Balance Druid join the Legendary Cloak club after getting the last 2 token, and getting the Thunder King's heart.  The Celestials' Blessing was significantly harder for a caster without tanking class like my warlock.  I literally have to just run and spam my instant spells to get the quest done.  At least it's done and I got my cloak after doing all 4 Celestials World boss.

This morning, someone claiming to be from IRS call for me trying to convince me that there's a problem with my filing.  The only issue is that I know this is NOT how IRS operate.  It would've been more convincing if David King doesn't speak with such heavy Indian accent that I was having problem telling what script he was reading.  After jotting down the phone number that he wanted me to call, I turn around and look it up in Google.  Yep, my first instinct was correct.  I guess after working with Indian tech support for 6 years have its benefit.  I was kind of able to understand him, but not enough for him to try to get me to divulge the useful information that he was scamming.  Oh I know they want me to get some pre-paid debit card and pay off my balance.   Good thing I was tracking the progress of my tax filing quit diligently.

117/75/63 98 mg/DL 184.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment