Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Day 1791 - Warlords of Draenor Day 242

My hunter got to the third stage of the shipyard so I can now concentrating on finishing the legendary quest chain, which unfortunately are 2 days a mission.

We got bog down quit a bit with the Iron Reaver in our weekly run of HFC heroic, but we got through it.  We managed to get 5 bosses down.  Next raiding night we'll be working on Gorefiend heroic, which is still tough.

I had my annual physical done yesterday.  Was far less intrusive than I have anticipated.  Still got 2 chest x-ray for lungs examination (not sure why, I don't smoke).  I was in the parking lot 5 minutes longer than one hour, so I got charged a full extra hour.  Still not happy about paying for parking.

125/83/66 83 mg/DL 209lb

No comments:

Post a Comment