Thursday, August 6, 2015

Day 1813 - Warlords of Draenor Day 264

The guildie that I normally run normal HFC isn't around on the off night, so I opted to take one of my neglected alts through as much of the HFC LFR as I can.  The shadow priest did get a whole bunch of gears, albeit, not the best for her spec.

I also managed to get all of my toons the quick helicopter ride to Throne of Kil'Jaeden for the weekly appointment with Lord Kazzak.  Most of my toon got either ok gear utter ludicrous one that I cannot use.  The only good point is that I get crafting material out of it.  Since I have 10 characters that'll be doing this on a weekly basis, I can upgrade some of my gears rather fast.

I had 2 doctor's appointment this week.  Both consultation comes back with result I'm not happy with.  The surgeon confirmed that I will be needing surgery to correct the problem that hospitalized me, as the drainage have not stopped.  My bariatric surgeon also informed me that my iron level is low and I need to start taking iron supplement or I will need direct infusion.

115/78/50 100 mg/DL 209lb

No comments:

Post a Comment