Thursday, August 27, 2015

Day 1834 - Warlords of Draenor Day 285

Off raid night.  One thing I forgot to mention is that I spend 4/5 of my available gold in game to buy an elusive Swift Spectral Tiger.  The price is usually in the 600k range.  This time it dropped down to 488k range and I jumped at it.  It's expensive but I snagged one of the most expensive one.  Next up is the chicken mount.

I also spend time with two of my characters that have The Burning Crusade Halaa tokens to buy those PVP mounts.  One of them I have to use the cross realm tool to get on an Alliance controlled Halaa.  The other character actually arrived at the town being captured by Alliance.  Two more mount.

For the most part, I got on my paladin to finish up Pandaren Ambassador achievement to get the second kite.  Previous night, I was running normal instances which was not giving up quit as much reputation as I wanted.  Running heroic dungeon works out better.  I went from 3k honor (basically 1/2 through honor) to 12k revered (1/2 way through revered) by just doing heroic dungeons.  One more leisurely day of rep farming should get me that kite.

119/79/64 103 mg/Dl 211.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment