Thursday, August 20, 2015

Day 1827 - Warlords of Draenor Day 278

I decided on my non-raiding night to finish up the meta achievement that comes about when patch 6.2.2 (rumored to be deployed at 09/01/2015) goes live.

I was missing 1 garrison daily mission.  for some reason I was missing the the explorer achievement in Frostridge, Gorgrand and Spire of Araki.  Since my missing missing was in Frostfire, I decided to start there after buying a scouting missive to trigger that quest.  I was also 5 short of the collection of treasure, so I was keeping an eye on it.

After about 30 minutes of the garrison support mission, I managed to knock it out.  I brought up the achievement tab and determined which subzone I haven't been to to penciled this leg of the achievement.

The loremaster quests for Gorgrand is a bit more challenging.  I remember in leveling, I given up when I cannot find the next quest giver.  This time around, I paid attention, and actually figure out where he was.

I actually have the greatest problem with Spires.  I ditch it while leveling up because Nagrand offers better experience.  I finished up the quest that I've already done, and start looking for orphan quests.  I did install mod to help me find out what is still needed.  Unfortunately for me the mod arrange the quest in alphabetical order, and not in an organized of prequest.

The last part of the meta was explorer.  After I completed the main story quest in Spires, I had to find this obscure corner and get that achievement.  I got a new mount and I'll be flying in the next patch.

125/83/65 95 mg/DL 210.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment