Thursday, October 1, 2015

Day 1869 - Warlords of Draenor Day 320

The guild finished up Mannoroth in one pull and Archimonde in about 8 pulls.  This is further than my last guild before it imploded.  The hunter  got the best in slot bracer from ARchimonde.  We have so much time left over, I was able to get on my paladin and get through the first 4 bosses tanking.  By the time we got to Kilgore, we were running out of people and call it a night.

I got on a couple of other pick up raid and did Ishkar and Fel Lord Zakuun.  I got enough quest token to finish up the Legendary ring, my second character to do this.  I got the tanking and dps rings, albeit the dps one cost me quit a bit of money.  Now I just have to enchant both of them.

Oh, on my way to get the ring, I ran across Pathrunner,  I utterly didn't realize what the elite rare creature does, and only after I kill it did I realize that I've gotten Swift Breezestrider.  Another mount.

132/90/65 90 mg/DL 214lb

No comments:

Post a Comment