Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Day 1895 - Warlords of Draenor Day 346

We started up with Mannoroth and Archimonde first for our raid.  Mannoroth went down easy enough, but Archimonde was a bit difficult with all of the undergeared guild member trying to get them Ahead of the Curve (Archimonde) achievement.  After a while, we got him down.

When we switch over to the the rest of the upper HFC and I switch over to Dianora and she did ok.  I got 1 dps neck, an upgraded tanking shield and the heroic tier glove piece.  I can go ahead and switch out the normal tier leg piece with an non-tier heroic leg.  Trying to figure out just how frequently the 4 piece bonus for tanking goes, I signed up with the Halloween dungeon instance and the Avenger's Shield reset quit frequently, and will hard to break the set bonus.

Closing out the night, I decided to transfer the Ulduar raid lockout from the Paladin to Monk just so that the Paladin can do the 10 man Ulduar achievement.  I also decided to do the Dragon Soul farming to 25 normal for now, since there is a mount there as well.  My rogue is resuming her Legendary quest from Cataclysm, and she's about 2/3 way through.  In 2 weeks I should be done with this second leg of the quest line.

127/87/67 91 mg/DL 214.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment