Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Day 1888 - Warlords of Draenor Day 339

We decided to clear the upper heroic HFC and we got through in short order.  I didn't get any gears, but I did get the weekly ring upgrade on the hunter.

I signed up for a normal Mannoroth and Archimonde as tank on the paladin.  The other tank only have experience tanking LFR so I walk him through the process.  Mannoroth is harder to tank than Archimonde.  I use one of the bonus roll but still didn't get anything.

With that in mind, I got my weekly clear of ICC25, still no mount.  I also got the Ulduar 25 meta achievement which gave me Ironbound Proto-Drake.  One of my toon will have to hold onto raid lock out this week while my paladin try to do the Ulduar 10 meta next week.

133/89/58 94 mg/DL 217.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment