Saturday, January 2, 2016

Day 1960 - Warlords of Draenor Day 411

We have another off day raid run, and this time I brought my warlock for quest token and gear.   I got 3 pieces of heroic non-upgrade, but did get a few more pieces of quest token.

I spend the rest of the day doing the weekly mount farming of Icecrown, Uludar and Dragon Soul.  For a change, I actually run ALL of the characters through those 3 instances.  I think it's somewhat appropriate that the druid managed to get Blazing Drake off Deathwing.  This completes Awake the Drakes achievement as that Dragon Soul mount is the last on the bucket list.  The achievement unlocks Emerald Drake, which is yet another mount I need for 300 mounts.  I now have 285 mounts on Dianora the Paladin who is also an Engineer.

Here's the screenshot of getting the Blazing Drake:

And here's the same druid riding the mount in the garrison:


113/78/65 97 mg/DL 216lb

No comments:

Post a Comment