Monday, February 1, 2016

Day 1990 - Warlords of Draenor Day 441

Since I'm done with Heroic Dragon Soul, it's time to shift to the last drop mount of the instance, and I can get it on normal difficulty.  So I got my Death Knight to cleared up to Ultraxion, the 5th boss.  The first 4 boss aren't that difficult, I just like to get it out of the way.  Ultraxion drops Experiment 12-B, a chromatic drake.  A mount is a mount.

In the meantime, Dianora, the Paladin is short 4 achievement, the first 2 are from boss 2 and 3.  They're actually significantly more difficult than I anticipated since I don't want to accidentally kill the boss without finish the achievement.  I end up dying a couple of times to finish up Ping Pong Champion.  Taste the Rainbow is even worse, as I have to manually track the progression myself as the in-game tracker is broken.  Surprisingly enough, the one achievement I thought I would have problem with Maybe He'll Get Dizzy... is far less troublesome than it turns out.  I just have to get the achievement portion done and just finish up the boss kill the normal way.

Unfortunately it still be another 3 weeks before I'm done with the achievement.  I utterly failed at the last achievement.  Just so I don't have to waste time on doing Spine of Deathwing, I got my warrior to get that out of the way, so next week, my Paladin will only have to do Deathwing himself.

And I finished up the night by getting my warlock through Mannoroth and Archimonde.  Didn't get the tier chest piece, but did get the class trinket.  I have no idea how good it is.  Time for experiments later.

131/91/67 88 mg/DL 220lb

No comments:

Post a Comment