Friday, February 5, 2016

Day 1994 - Warlords of Draenor Day 445

I signed up my monk again to my guild's CoreB/Alt raid night.  In 3 hours, we got all but Fel-Lord down.  I have to leave my monk and get on a better dps toon to get Archimonde, but I did get my druid her moose mount just the same.  And of course, being the druid, the task of getting to Nighthaven is just a wee bit faster with druid only port there directly.  In all, I'm just missing a glove/chest piece to complete 4 piece bonus.  I got head and shoulder piece as well as another headpiece and boot out of the raid.  I will not get the ring this week, but should get it next week.

I also got the farmer that needs Experiment 12-B down, so this weekend, I'll just be doing Ulduar/ICC farming.

115/78/63 89 mg/DL 220lb

No comments:

Post a Comment