Sunday, April 30, 2017

Day 2438 - Endof Week 254

08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












04-29-2017 Front
04-29-2017 Side












With the bonus world boss up on Broke Shore, I got all of my characters to at least spend a bonus roll coin on the boss.  And I did get gears for rogue (ring) and Monk (chest piece)

After that, I ran rogue, monk and warrior through LFR for their shot at gears.  The rogue got nothing.  The monk got the tier leg piece, which allows her to switch out the chest piece from Broken Short world boss.  And the warrior got nothing.  At the end of the evening, I decided to check out Stormwind to see if the fabled Lost Spectral Gryphon is up.  There's usually a hole gaggles of hunters hoping to get this pet, but there's none around.  I saw the feather, click on it and tame the pet.  Here's the picture after I tame it.


Now onto the other fable spirit beast is in Horde capital...

135/84/56 92 MG/dl 227LB
Week to Week -9.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment