Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Day 2482 - Legion Day 282

Patch 7.2.5 day.  Not the best day for raiding, but since this week is probably the last week we're doing Nighthold raid, we might as well do it today.  It's a bit surprising how much we actually got done.  We have the last boss left, despite having a 10 minutes system wide outage by Blizzard.

The only mod that got broken is World Quest Group Finder.  They'll fix it soon enough.

I decided to open up all of the boxes that was obtained prior to the patch day.  Of the ones I've opened, I did get 2 pieces of legendary out of it.  My paladin got an AoE chest piece (too bad I'm wearing a Titan Forged tier chest, so it'll be very situational in its usage).  The priest got an movement boost boot that I'll probably use in the healing specs.

145/102/62 85 mg/DL 227.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment