Saturday, September 22, 2018

Day 2742 - Battle for Azeroth Day 40

It's time to grind out the Mage's iLevel up to 320 so I can get into Warfront.  I'm doing what I can to get gears.  There isn't an Emissary quest that rewards gears up.  Since this character never did any of the Arathi Highland rares, I was able to just do them plus that once a month quest.  That got me a couple of pieces.  I clear out World Quest that gave enough 305 and then queue for normal dungeon.  I also bought Darkmoon trinket for caster dps.

And after getting to 320 (including finishing up all of Champion of Azeroth faction to upgrade the neck piece), I went into Warfront.  After a couple of tries, I decided to switch over from Frost to Fire spec.  While Frost is much better for leveling, Fire is much better for the AoE mob situation in Warfront.  The monthly reward from Warfront was a 370 wand, and the first gear reward is a 340 staff.  I'm using the staff until I get an offhand.

143/101/69 102 mg/DL 238lb

No comments:

Post a Comment