Monday, September 24, 2018

Day 2744 - Battle for Azeroth Day 42

The Mage is now 339 iLevel, which is kinda ridiculous when you think about it.  But it's Warfront week for Alliance, and I'm taking full advantage of it.

I also got the Death Knight up to 348 and even got one piece of upgrade for Paladin, when I tried to just finish Warfront to scrap gears to level Engineering.  That last 3 points of Engineering are hard to obtain.

I leveled Warlock to 112 using just Island Expedition and managed to get a new pet, which I went ahead and level using the usual method.  At the end of the night, I also got enough pet charm to buy one more pet, and this time I have to use Pandaria pet tamer plus the one pet tamer in Barrens to level.  At the end of the day, I'm at 1006 unique pets.

106/84/64 88 mg/DL 239.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment