Sunday, October 6, 2019

Day 3116 - End of Week 325

08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












10-06-2019 Front
10-06-2019 Side












After seeing some more people completing the hardest Arcane Pylon challenge in Nazjatar, I decided to give it another shot.  After about 6 more attempts, I got it down, albeit, with less than a quarter of energy left.  With that out of the way, I knock out the remaining Arcane Pylon, which are nowhere near as difficult.

The Scrying Stone achievement would've been difficult, except someone published a list of where everything is at, and I have flying.  I knocked out the remaining 60 with just 4 stones used.

I saved an easy achievement for the end, Terror of the Tadpoles, which allows me to know precicely when I got the achievement done.  In all, with the exception of 2 'rare' mob that have to be spawned (Banescale the Pack Father and Anemonar) and the Arcane Pylon in Coldlight Cavern, it just takes time.  The Coldlight Cavern Arcane Pylon stalled me for 2 weeks.  Here's what it looks like:





137/95/61 91 mg/DL 251lb
Week to Week 0.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment