Sunday, October 20, 2019

Day 3129 - End of Week 237

08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












10-20-2019 Front
10-20-2019 Side












After burning the 2nd Elite Data Anomaly disc without useful drop, I decided to complete the achievement Secret Fish and Where to Find Them, which will aware an interesting toy, Hyper-Compressed Ocean.  The toy summons a water globe for 15 minutes that acts like a fishing spawn point.  Too bad it has an hour of cooldown.  I finished the prerequisite a couple of weeks ago, but the task seem daunting back then.  But now that my meta completeness have hit a wall with the last Mechagon achievement, I might as well do them.

I started in Broken Shore Dalaran and finish both that one as well as the ones that can only be done while dead.  Before the night was out, I finished up Kul Tiras, Pandaren and Thunder Island.  The night only fish was also caught in the midst of doing those.  Unfortunately I hit a wall with the green painted fish and have to call it a night.  Still, I got about 1/2 of the fish.

152/105/61 84 mg/DL 250.4lb
Week to Week 2.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment