Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Day 3249 - Battle for Azeroth Day 547

For the second week in a roll, I got an iLevel 460 ring that I cannot use in the main spec and have to use it in the tanking set.  Still it's something I can use, somehow.

The main event of the week is the cloak upgrade, which took 4 seperate run to get all of the quest tokens.  It requires 8 pages of quest token, and they only dropped from the Lost Area of Horrific Vision, which has both harder mobs and drains sanity much faster.  Surprisingly enough, I managed to get all of it done in 4 runs.  I ran another 2 attemps, one to get the 5 chest completeness done, which netted me a mask.  Using that mask on the next run resulted in getting another mask.  The first mask reduced the sanity by 1/2, which made the entire exercise much harder.  Still I did managed to complete one Lost Area as well.  I'm now down to 1 vessel, which I'll be saving for next week.

138/87/74 93 mg/Dl 250.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment