Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Day 3256 - Battle for Azeroth Day 554

And the weekly chest dropped an bracer tha I literally cannot use yet.  After completing the 2 new assaults, I concentrated on doing the Horrific Vision, with 6 attempts available.  First thing first, I have to complete at least one Lost area to get the quest token to upgrade the cloak to rank 12.  To do that, I went ahead and did a full clear without mask.  It took me another 4 full clear with 2 different masks to get all of the masks as well upgrade the research to the final item.  I now have 2 attempts left, but I want to save them for later.  Good thing they change the vessels so we can now have more than 5 in the bag.

I capped out the night by doing an M+9 MOTHERLOAD.

134/98/81 107 mg/DL 251.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment