Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Day 3378 - Battle for Azeroth Day 676

Day 8 of Rustfeather farm.  I've gotten more 3 tags per spawn, thus drastically cutting down on the wait time.  No mount yet after 166 attempts.

I ran Junkyard M+13 and finish it on time despite my own shortcoming in the run.  I bonus rolled a healing mace that's better than my current one.

And after 4 more Freehold Mythic+ runs, I finally am free of Sharkbait farm.  340 attempts to get it with 20 attempts this week alone.  I've gotten quite used to most of the pull as a tank.  Here's what Dianora with Cap'n Crackers perched on the shoulder looks like.


The second hunter got her permanent drum mallet, after farming the same elite at Boralus harbor whenever the 15 minutes timer is up.

134/97/66 96 mg/DL 249.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment