Monday, November 9, 2020

Day 3465 - Battle for Azeroth Day 763

After going through most of Drustvar for the 40-50 run, the Mechagnome Shadow Priest hit the current max level.  I was able to get the iLevel up to 91.50 with 94.56 being the maximum available.  This involved roughly 7 hours of doing all of the 8.2/8.3 contents.  I even spend time on Mechagon Island in hope that the punch card trinket would help (it didn't).  Still doing everything correctly winds up not costing me as much as I fear.  Playing a class with heal also help, as this past week's event is the 4 Mythic dungeon for Heroic raid gear.  I was able to get a trinket from that.  Afterward, I also use Mythic dungeon to gear up the character further via emissary and Assault.  One thing I was keen on testing out is the Mythic Tol Dagor where there are sections of the instance where you can bypass with lock picking.  Mechagnome has build in lock picking and I was able to get the group to bypass that.

145/105/68 98 mg/DL 250.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment