Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Day 3480 - Shadowlands Day 1

Shadowlands launch more or less with my expectation.  I login a bit early and park in front of the quest portal.  There were a lot of other people with the same idea.  But once I got in, it went relatively smoothly.  By the time I got to Orobus, I was nearly level 51.  I finished up Bastion at level 64 and I'm almost at 57 by the time I left Maldraxxus on my way to Ardenweald.  It was quite a bit of a shock losing 15% of my with just the removal of Hearth of Azeroth and disabling of the Azerite gears, nevermind the Essence.  Right now the only gears I've replace are my lowest iLevel gear, trinket.  I sense that my neck and cloak will see me all the way to the max level of 60.

150/117/71 85 mg/DL 251.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment