Saturday, November 28, 2020

Day 3484 - Shadowlands Day 5

5 days into the expansion and I've picked up 6 mounts.  Albeit, they're done on Wednesday and Friday night.  All but one of them came from Ardenweald.  The first one is the Arboreal Gulper which is being actively farmed, so when I got to the spawn point, someone have already spawned him and I was able to get this 100% drop mount.  Next up, I spend a bit of time getting Wildseed Cradle, the cradle that carries Wildseed, and now my Paladin by finishing a small puzzle quest.  Finally Shimmermist Runner from finishing a maze in the correct order.

At the end of last night's questing, I decided to give some other mounts a shot.  First up is the Spinemaw Gladechewer.  I had naively tried to farm this solo and give up after a while and join a farming raid group.  After about 10 minutes of rolling around, we got the mob to spawn and another 100% drop.  Next up is the Swift Gloomhoof, which requires a bit more work on my end due to skipping all but the main story quest in Ardenweald.  I jump to the far western end of the zone to get the starter quest token, but I couldn't get the NPC in the right location to spawn without doing 2 seperate chain of side quests.  That took more time than the rest of the effort.  After I picked up the item that places me in the same phase as Night Mare I got almost one shotted by the mob as it has 700k health.  Switching to protection spec didn't help as I could out heal the mob, but the buff expired after 5 minutes.  I formed a group and was able to 3 man it and got the mount.  Before I stop for the night, I went back to my Covenant and completed the Anama Conduit upgrade.  I selected the one that would spawn a new mob, not knowing exactly what it will bring.  By the time I got there, someone have already spawn the mob and Horrid Dreadwing is mine.  This is the only none 100% mount drop I got this expansion.

148/111/73 85 mg/DL 251.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment