Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 1249 - Mists of Pandarian Day 470

I realized that both spec of my Death Knight's gear are not completely enchanted or gemmed.  I spend a good amount of time today just rectifying this.  Also due to a mod malfunction, I have to revert back to previous iteration of my character data file.  Unfortunately that was a couple of weeks ago.  No real loss, except I have to remember to do my multi-spec toons' gear correctly.

After I got my Death Knight's gear in order, I went through the all of the available bosses that can drop the quest token.  6 different LFR instances, and I got 11 out of 20.  Not too bad.  Of course, I also have to come up with the 40 expensive metal bars.  That will get expensive when I get to all of the rest of my toons.

117/79/72 88 mg/DL 184.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment