Monday, January 20, 2014

Day 1259 - Mists of Pandarian Day 480

Finishing up my remaining characters for the day.  I did as much of the LFR instances where I can get the quest token for my Warlock and Shadow Priest.  The Warlock pick up 3 more token while the Shadow Priest managed to up her total to 8.  After 1 full week of token farming, my number isn't good, but isn't too terrible.  The paladin is currently 4/12 token after her first week of Titan Tablet farming.  The other 8 toons are doing the Secret of Empire token.  Death Knight who had a prior week of farming is now at 18.  Mage is at 5, Warlock at 11, Shadow Priest 8.  The rest of my characters aren't quit as lucky.  Druid is at 5, Hunter at 4 and Rogue is a lowly 3.  Though she did get her regular Tier 16 glove, so her week isn't a wash.  Lastly the Monk is at 13 after only 1 week of farming.  Being a tank does have its benefit.

119/81/58 90 mg/DL 182.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment