Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 1250 - Mists of Pandarian Day 471

After getting worn down by American Red Cross's rather insistent calls, I signed up to donate blood this morning.  For a change, the procedure didn't pain me as I remember it.  I still feel a wee bit dizzy now and again, but that's to be expected.

Now that I've ran out of things to do on the 2 toons that's on the next leg of the epic quest, I went to my other toons on my roster.  I spend some time with the Mage to get her tier 16 shoulder piece.  I got it, but the end boss of LFR4 turns out to be very problematic.  Since I really don't need things from that boss, I opted to just quit and move onto the next boss.  I also gave the first boss of LFR1 a couple of shot, but the trinket didn't drop for me.

Next up is my Warlock.  I queue her up for LFR2 for the multistrike trinket.  The process was rather painful as we had some very undergeared tanks.  After a very long wait in between boss 2 and 3, we finally got competent tanks and finish the instance.  I got the trinket, and it really suits my playstyle.

After a while, I opted to try finishing the rest of my toon's PVP portion of epic quest.  I gave my monk a couple of tries, but couldn't win any of her games.  After a brief break, I went back and try with my mage, and managed to win the both game thus finish chapter 2 of the epic quest chain.  One of my online friend caution me to queueing up for pvp during prime time, as the more dedicated (and appropriately geared) enemies signs up for these game.  So I stop for the night and try again tomorrow morning.

119/75/61 82 mg/DL 185.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment