Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 1268 - Mists of Pandarian Day 489

After finishing up Chapter III of the epic quest, it was time to move onto Chapter IV, which involves flying to all 4 Celestial Temples and accepting a solo instance quest.  Since my Paladin did not have a healing spec, Temple of Red Crain isn't available for me.  As my tanking gear is much better than my dps gear, I opted to go to Temple of Black Ox.  Reading ahead, I picked up a Shado-Pan quest helper to help me doing the tanking solo instance.  With that, I got an iLevel 600 cloak, and I went back to Timeless Isle for the Chapter V part of the epic quest.

The only hard part of this is to get enough people to do the 4 Celestial world boss run.  It took me about an hour of time to get through all 4 Celestials.  This yields me a upgrade token for the cloak I just got.  The upgrade token transform my tanking cloak to a Legendary quality.  I can also buy another cloak (strength DPS) and do another upgrade later.

124/86/67 82 mg/DL 182.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment