Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 1251 - End of Week 177


08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












01-12-2014 Front
01-12-2014 Side












After my success with my mage in the Temple PVP Game, I opted to spend the rest of the day going through my remaining 6 characters on the PVP leg of the epic quest.  Surprisingly enough, my warlock in her Affliction spec is kind of hard to kill.  I supposed the self heal aspect of her damage spell is really helping out a bit.

I guess this is the weekend where everyone is trying to get their pvp leg of the epic quest chain done, because I didn't see as many pvp geared horde as usual.  I manage to finish off my warlock, shadow priest, balance druid and hunter before taking a break to go watch movie in a theater.

As we get into the evening, competition seem to pick up a bit.  It took my rogue many many games to get her quest done.  My monk also have the same lack of success.  And the final game, Temple Game, I lost internet connection just as we're about to win the game.  Fortunately Blizzard awarded me the credit for the win, and I get to finish the chain.  It's too bad that the reward extra socket for weapon doesn't work on any of the weapon after Throne of Thunder.  However the meta gem from the next leg is still the best in slot for the game.

120/74/64 92 mg/DL 185.2lb
Week to Week -2.2

No comments:

Post a Comment