Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 575 - Class Quest Complete in Alderaan

Sorry yet again for another late post.  I finished most of the Bounty Hunter class quest on Alderaan, and with the incident to the help desk, my errant class quest got itself resolved.  All that remain on Alderaan is to wrapped up the planet quest (settling who rules the planet) and some heroic quests if I can ever find a healer.

Class quest wise, I'm almost done with chapter 1 of Bounty Hunter, which means that Mako, my first and trusty companion (whose affection is above 7 thousands should start having her companion quests again).  I only have 2 companion right now, and I'm too used to having a pocket healer to change my play style.  I should go back to the fleet after I'm done with Alderaan to finish up some older and obsolete flashpoints.

113/73/53 170.4lb 75 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment