Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 595 - More Knee Pain - Doctor's Visit

I felt my left knee inflamed this morning when I woke up.  For my exercise, I have to strap the knee brace a bit more tightly in order to complete the set.  I even debate on whether to do the walk.

One thing though, the knee did feel better as the day goes.  Still, I made an appointment to see my doctor in the afternoon, and she basically reminded me that my exercise routine isn't working, nor advisable.  What I should be doing, instead of doing 50 minutes of steady pace of walk, is to mix up my pace a bit, so my body doesn't get used to a routine.  And 50 minutes is a bit much.

I'll try and see what can be done tomorrow when I have to do this again.

111/69/52 169.4lb 88 mg/DL

1 comment:

  1. I love to tend to my flower garden but with my knee pain I had given up my favourite activity. Glucosamine has made a difference. I am able to be hands on im my garden now, Thanks to GLUCOSAMINE! www.whypayforglucosamine.com

    ReplyDelete