Monday, December 15, 2014

Day 1582 - Warlords of Draenor Day 33

After doing a couple of round of Iron Dock, I finished up the Stormwind transmog set.  Here's how my gnome warlock (normally a clothie only class) looks like while riding the Alliance bike.  Ok, she's standing on the Alliance bike.

Stormwind Gnome Warlock on Alliance Bike

I gave my Death Knight a couple of more tries at Silver Tanking proving ground.  Still got stopped at 7/8 wave.  I guess I need a bit more gears.  After that, I took the garrison support mission for the druid and went off to the Iron Horde base on the southern end of Shadowmoon Valley.  I check and I realize that this toon is eligible to queue for Molten Core LFR.  I didn't see any premade, so sign up.  It was a very very long 3 hours of LFR.  I died on every other pull.  At least I got the starter epic helm for my druid.

126/83/66 88 mg/DL 203lb

No comments:

Post a Comment