Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Day 1583 - Warlords of Draenor Day 34

On the last day of the raid week, I jokingly decided to go into LFR on my main character.  I got onto a raid already in progress, with the first boss dead.  It was far far easier than I anticipated, and this is even with youtube tales of tourist mode on the LFR.  With that in mind, I went ahead and send the rest of my toons through LFR.  My DK got 2 pieces of gears, druid, one, warrior one.  My monk was a couple of iLevel point below the threshold, so I ran one LFD to gear up.  The monk didn't get any gear, but she was the first one to actually got selected to tank.  My druid tanking is very very fragile right now, but I did managed to go through the entire LFR just fine.
 
130/80/66 91 mg/DL 202.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment