Sunday, January 4, 2015

Day 1601 - End of Week 228


08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












01-04-2015 Front
01-04-2015 Side












Forgot to mention that when my druid did LFR Highmaul, I switched the DPS spec from Balance to Feral.  Feral druid share more gears with Guardian spec than the spell caster one.  I basically use the LFR Highmaul to learn how to DPS.  I still need more work.

I resumed my leveling again, and putting all of the sub 100 characters through the initial part of Spires of Arak.  I need to do the initial quest hub, Admiral Taylor and at least the goblin quest hub (for the salvage yard plan).  I kind of messed up with my mage selecting the wrong outpost building.  It's not a deal breaker, but I cannot fix it until much much later.   I'll just have to live with that.\

We had our combined birthday meal yesterday at Asakasa restaurant this year again.  And as usual, the meal is wonderful.  It's a very long drive to get this food, but well worth it.

119/76/70 98 mg/DL 204.8lb
Week to Week 1lb

No comments:

Post a Comment