Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Day 1616 - Warlords of Draenor Day 67

Since I got my druid through her proving ground challenge, I also went after it with my monk tank.  Really different style of tanking, and I haven't really spend much time tanking on that toon.  Still, got it done.

Afterward, I spend some time running the initial 3 heroic dungeons.  I did not managed to get Croman quest done in one of the dungeon, but consider how poorly the healer performed in that instance, I'm lucky to get out of there with those wipes.

I haven't got to the final heroic dungeon yet, but I did have time to try out my warrior to get her through Silver tanking.  After 4 attempts, that's done as well.

I only have time to do my weekly appointment with Lich King on Heroic 25.  Still no mount.

124/82/64 98 mg/DL 204lb

No comments:

Post a Comment