Saturday, January 24, 2015

Day 1620 - Warlords of Draenor Day 71

For my off night, I decided to push ahead on my hunter and level her up to level 100.  By the time I got the leveling done, I got a whole bunch of armor and weapon token around.  I also managed to run through LFR and got a bunch of non-token pieces.  At the end of the day, I got only 3 pieces of non-epic piece.  Of which I can replace one quickly (the hunter is a leather worker which can make the leg piece and head pieces).

One thing I have to figure out is the play style.  Of the dungeons that I ran, I quickly realized that in group play, I'll usually fall back to the survival hunter spec with Lone Wolf talent.  While waiting for raid and dungeon queue, I farm for leather in Nagrand as Beast Master.  It works rather well.

I started at Level 100 with 10k Garrison resources.  After I'm done upgrading everything, she's down to 2k resources.  This gives my remaining 3 characters that still needs leveling.

114/73/64 98 mg/DL 204.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment