Thursday, January 8, 2015

Day 1605 - Warlords of Draenor Day 56

I realized that as I switch over from lumber yard (for garrison resource generation) to barnes (for savage blood generation) that I'm going to need a skinner to maximize its production.  Instead of using inn to get a skinner, I should've just head out to Nagarand and get Goldmane the Skinner.  Truth be told that's not that hard of a follower to get.  I didn't have to do this on my main character, as she already have a follower with skinning trait.  I may just pick him up for completeness sake.  My other 4 level 100 toons all got their Goldmane and ready for when they convert their lumber yard to barn.

On a non-guild raiding night, I send my druid through the LFR.  It was a wee bit painful as I end up tanking part of the raid, since some of the tanks are unclear on the concept of the fight.  I got a chest and leg piece out of the effort, bringing the gear level up to 640.  I still have not pass the silver tanking in proving ground, but I should be soon enough.

109/58/69 90 mg/DL 203.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment