Friday, September 11, 2015

Day 1849 - Warlords of Draenor Day 300

The surgery went well, I supposed.  I was only prescribed a anti-inflammatory pill Ketorolac and the old standby Hydrocodone which I despise.  The day of the surgery, I basically ate next to nothing.

There was quit a bit of bleeding at the surgical site, but we did managed to get the necessary supplies to get that taken cared of.

I was feeling groggy from the aftereffect of the anesthetic that put me out for the surgery.  What was actually worse was the temperature in the house that basically got me sleepless.  Good thing I didn't have to work the next day.

On the non-raiding night, we managed to get the guild to do normal Mannoroth.  Still didn't get any useful gear out of it.

129/86/59 106 mg?DL 213.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment