Saturday, September 26, 2015

Day 1864 - Warlords of Draenor Day 315

My paladin has already done the heroic Hellfire Citadel up to Gorefiend.  Right now, I'm just trying to get quest token to finish up the legendary quest.  To get each bosses that I haven't seen this week, I end up having to do things piecemeal.

For starter, I still need to do Mannoroth on normal to get a shot at chest tier token and a quest token.  Didn't get the chest piece, but did advance the quest by one more token.  I then have to sign up for different raids in various state of completeness.  Being that I can both tank and dps, I have some latitude on doing things.  I managed to re-clear the lower raid instance, without getting the leg token from Gorefiend normal.

115/77/64 93 mg/DL 212.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment