Thursday, September 24, 2015

Day 1862 - Warlords of Draenor Day 313

We actually got pretty far on our second night of raiding.  We actually complete Fel-Lord in 2 pull (consider how glitchy he was and we're running with new people, some of whom never seen the fight before).  Fel-Lord has nothing my hunter wants, so I held off on the bonus roll.

Tyrant was in many respect, much much easier fight.  It's a gear check as well as an execution check.  There are no twitchy RNG mechanics like Fel-Lord, nor the raid wide control issue from the Voidwalker boss.  Surprisingly enough, we down her in 2 pulls as well.  And that was the first time this guild went to this boss.

We have well over an hour when we got to Mannoroth.  Since we've already ran normal instances the previous night, the fight should be familiar to most of the guildy.  We managed to down the boss in 3 pulls.  Both the guild master and my hunter got the tier chest token, which allows me to really upgrade my gears.

We then spend 30 minutes on working on Archimonde.  Working as a guild on this really stress me that a guild group going up against hard bosses really makes things easier.  I still need to get my hunter her Archimonde kill for the Legendary ring upgrade.

122/84/53 84 mg/DL 211.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment