Monday, September 14, 2015

Day 1852 - Warlords of Draenor Day 303

I'm technically back at work, working at home.  This is simply due to the fact that I don't think I can physically drive to work yet, and there is a procedure that I have to do regularly, which can only be performed at home.  I'm still having lingering effect from the anesthesia on my legs, which I'll have to ask the surgeon about.  I have a follow up appointment with him this week.  Other than the first day, I've stopped taking the heavy pain medication, as I'm not really in pain.

I did visit the new Costco.  Parking will be a pain, and we'll have to map out the optimal method of actually getting in there.  But we'll manage.  I'm thankful that there is now a Costco gas station nearby.

I'm still missing the mage chest piece from the Tier 5.  After much role playing delay, the final boss from The Eye still did not yield the chest token.

131/89/59 92 mg/DL 212.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment