Monday, November 16, 2015

Day 1913 - Warlords of Draenor Day 364

Today is my warrior's turn.  Ran the entire upper level of HFC normal with a guild group.  There was a lot of turnover as people join and leave.  I did get the third tier piece that I really cannot use right now.  I also got a tanking trinket, dps ring, transmog shield and a very good shoulder.  Most of all, I also got a class trinket, my first toon to get one.  It's kind of sad that my hunter doesn't need that trinket, and all of my other characters want it.

I also spend a good chunk of the time finish up my weekly mount farming.  Still nothing.  But on other note, I've decided to farm bot farmers for bloody coins from Timeless Isle.  It'll be a long grind as I can only kill them once every 10 minutes.  I got 20/500, so quit a ways to go.

120/79/65 87 mg/DL 216.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment