Sunday, November 29, 2015

Day 1926 - End of Week 272


08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












11-29-2015 Front
11-29-2015 Side












I did a couple of Mythic Dungeon with guild member to pickup some valor point as well as trying to get the trinket off the bosses.  No luck.

The elusive mount farming for Drake of the Northwind is over.  Not that I actually managed to farm it, but this time it comes up again in the Blackmarket Auction House.  And this time I babysit it, and it escalated into a bidding war.  I end up paying 201k gold for it.  Consider the amount of time my rogue wasted on it, I think it's well worth it.

I then went on two Mythic dungeon on my hunter.  Didn't get anything other than the valor point.  After that, while waiting for the daily heroic dungeon queue, I finish up the Tanaan Jungle mount farming by getting Tundra Icehoof off Rattling Iron Cage, which dropped off one of the 4 specific world boss in Tanaan.  I've gotten 6 cages, and 4 of them have identical mount.  Which means I was farming for the icehoof for a while.  2 mounts in one day is a new record for me, albeit, I bought one of them.


116/78/60 91 mg/DL 216.6lb
Week to Week 1lb

No comments:

Post a Comment