Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Day 1915 - Warlords of Draenor Day 366

New raid week also brought along new patch.  We're now on 6.2.3.  Valor points are back for gear upgrade.  Cataclysm Timewalker dungeon will start on Wednesday.  I actually took my paladin through my raid's weekly Mannoroth-Archimonde run.  While I didn't get the class trinket, I did get the second best dps trinket off Mannoroth off a bonus roll.  I also got a good shoulder off Archimonde as well as getting the Ahead of the Curve achievement.  After that, I spend a good 90 minutes rumping through a whole bunch of LFR to farm for valor points.  I got enough for 2 upgrades, but I'm going to hold off until I get something really useful to upgrade it with.

Oh, with the downing of Archimonde on Heroic mode, I got the Grove Warden mount (after minor difficulty with the quest itself):

Druid riding a Druid mount in Moonglade.
We also got the first 2 boss in Mythic down, giving us time to fully devote to the third boss in Mythic on our second raid day.

134/89/55 90 mg/DL 216.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment